On October 20, after a long day of school we went to the Bellaire Fire Department in order to fill up our air tanks with compressed air. After calling Luxfer, the air tank company, and ensuring that everything was safe we had to torque the valves to the right ft. lbs. This took a lot of man strength and luckily two firefighters, including the chief, were there to help us. After torquing all three air tanks, we filled each air tank with 4500psi of compressed air. Then, we drove to our workspace downtown and connected the air tank to the air bearings. It took an hour for us to properly set up the whole system as we were cautious throughout the whole process because of the compressed air. We proceeded to open the valves and a few tries later, our pod was fully levitating and our whole entire air system worked! This was our first major test and we are excited for the many more to come!